BOOKINGS When booking an activity, a deposit of 10€ per participant is required at the time of booking. Booking is not confirmed until the deposit has been received.
CANCELLATION BY THE CUSTOMER:
.- 5 to 2 DAYS IN ADVANCE
If the booking is cancelled 5 to 2 days in advance, 25% of the fee will be charged to cover administrative fees.
If one or more participants cancel, 25% of the fee will be charged to cover administrative fees for each cancellation.
- LESS THAN 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE
100% of the fee will be charged if the cancellation is received less than 24 hours in advance.
100% of the fee will be charged in case of a no-show.
CANCELLATION BY THE COMPANY:
1. Once the activity has started, no refunds will be made due to adverse weather conditions or for any other reasons beyond Grieta Aventura’s control. In the event that the scheduled activity is cancelled, the company will suggest alternative activity or a change of date.
2. Grieta Aventura reserves the right to cancel an activity if the customer presents clear signs of being under the influence of substances such as alcohol or drugs, without the possibility of a refund.
3. Grieta Aventura reserves the right to modify the program of activities, in full or in part, for reasons beyond its control (weather, variations in the streamflow, adverse conditions, etc.). In this case, the customer will only be entitled to the refund of the deposit.
4. Grieta Aventura reserves the right of admission to any activity organized by the company.
5. The customer must respect any decisions relating to safety made by the guide during the performance of the activity. Otherwise, the guide may cancel the activity and the deposit will be refunded.
For any claims, please ask for a complaints form or contact Grieta Aventura’s booking centre.